By Kay Heitsch
God's mercy is fresh and new every morning. ~ God's Mercy Quotes ~
I don't know how many of us need a reminder that God's mercy is fresh and new every morning. Maybe you don't, but I do.
Several years ago, I went through a terrible situation. I was so angry and said to God, I would never have been in this situation had I been doing life on my own. I don't need You to run my life anymore.
This turned into a difficult phase for me. It's hard to explain, but it was a long road back. I understood the prodigal son situation, believe me.
Our Bible verse says. The faithful love of the LORD never ends! His mercies never cease. Great is his faithfulness; His mercies begin afresh each morning. Lamitations 3: 22& 23 NLT
I needed a reminder that the LORD's love never ends. His mercies never cease. They are fresh every morning. He is faithful even when I am not.
God's mercy is fresh and new every morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment