Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Be A Blessing

By Kay Heitsch

Do everything with a good heart and expect nothing in return, and you will never be disappointed. ~ Always Blessed Quotes ~
Many years ago, I went over and above to help a family. One day, the mother asked what I was expecting in return. I responded that I wasn't expecting anything.
I can still remember the blessing I felt being able to respond in this way. I found that being a blessing can actually be our purpose and make our life and others' worth living.
Our Bible verse says. Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them. John 13:17
Jesus taught us to be a blessing to others. When we are, we will be blessed.
Do everything with a good heart and expect nothing in return, and you will never be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment