Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Empowering Love

By Kay Heitsch

When we fully experience God's love, it empowers us to love others the way God loves us. ~ God's Empowering Love Quotes ~
It is incredible how we can change after we have accepted and experienced God's love. God's love in us enables us to see people differently and show His love to others. Our relationship with God changes us, empowering us to love.
I have found this to be true in my life. Before I had a relationship with God, I was more or less indifferent to most people. But after I accepted God's unconditional love for myself, I began to see people differently. It was incredible how God empowered me to love others.
Our Bible verse says. "I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness. Jeremiah 31:10 NIV
God's love and kindness drew me to Him. His love has empowered me to be kind and love others.
When we fully experience God's love, it empowers us to love others the way God loves us.

No comments:

Post a Comment