Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Suddenly and Unexpectedly

By Kay Heitsch

Never forget to be thankful for what God has done for you. ~ Life Quotes ~
Suddenly and unexpectedly, I started to have some severe health issues last month. I didn't know what hit me, but I felt my body was attacking me. It got so bad I could hardly get on or off the toilet without pain.
I kept doing what I usually did, although very slowly and with much pain. We had made plans to go out to eat with Bill's brother and his wife. I wondered what I would do if I had to go to the bathroom to get on and off the toilet.
When I went into the bathroom in one of the regular stalls, I was surprised to find a device to help me get on and off the toilet! I knew God understood my situation and had helped me!
I'm feeling better and better every day now, thanks to my daughter-in-law, a Rheumatologist, my friends, and God, my healer!
Never forget to be thankful for what God has done for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment