Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Powerful Effect

By Kay Heitsch

Pray! It's powerful! ~ ~ Pray For One Another Quotes ~
Prayer is powerful, but it shouldn't be the last resort. People often say, "Well, I've done everything I can, so I guess I'll pray." It's funny how we think at times.
I met the author, Joseph F. Girzone, of the book Joshua. He signed my book with the word "Peace." When he shook my hand, he said, "Please pray for me." I thought that was interesting at the time. But what more could we want from others than for them to pray for us?
Our Bible verse says, Pray for each other...the prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective. James 5:16
Our prayers do have a powerful effect! We need to pray for each other. So please pray for me, and I will pray for you.
Pray! It's powerful!

No comments:

Post a Comment