Thursday, June 27, 2024

What An Attitude!

By Kay Heitsch

"I am determined!" ~ Aunt Carmeleta Quote~
Yesterday, we went up north to visit Aunt Carmeleta and Ken while they were here from Tennessee. They drove to Michigan in a motor home, pulling a car behind. It's quite a feat at their age.
I'm not always sure what to expect when I see them. Aunt Carmel is in her 90s, and Ken is almost 90. I call them nearly every Sunday, so I have an idea, but it's still hard to see Aunt Carmel declining.
Even though Aunt Carmeleta was pretty quiet and looked to Ken to answer questions, she did repeat a few times, "I am determined!" I'm sure her attitude and the LORD have helped her stay determined to do what she needs to do.
Our Bible verse says. He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless. Isaiah 40:29 NLT
I truly believe the LORD has given Aunt Carrmel and Ken the power and strength to do what they need to do. The "I am determined!" attitude has undoubtedly helped, too.
"I am determined! " What an attitude to live a positive life!

No comments:

Post a Comment