Saturday, August 8, 2026

Never Regret

By Kay Heitsch

Never regret a day in your life. Good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience, worst days give you lessons, and best days give you memories. ~ Inspirational Quotes ~
If you're feeling down, don't give up! Life is full of challenges at times. But there are good days too. Our worst days can give us lessons, and our best days can give us special memories.
Our Bible verse says. For though I fall, I will rise again. Though I sit in darkness, the LORD will be my light. Micah 7:8
We all fall at times. However, we will rise again! Even if we go through a depressing time, the LORD will be our light.
Never regret a day in your life. Good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience, worst days give you lessons, and best days give you memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment