Friday, September 6, 2024

What Gives You Life?

By Kay Heitsch

Jesus didn't come to start a religion. He came to have a relationship with you. He has a purpose and destiny for your life. ~ What Gives You Life? Quotes ~
I have found that only living in a personal relationship with God, through my acceptance of what Jesus has done for me, gives me life. I know He has a purpose and a destiny for my life.
Jesus came, died, and rose again so we could have an abundant life here in relationship with Him and eternal life in heaven.
Our Bible verse says. The thief does not come, except that he may steal, kill, and destroy; I came that they may have life and may have [it] abundantly. John 10:10
Why let the thief steal our purpose and destiny. Jesus came so we may live an abundant life. It is up to us to live the life that Jesus died to give us. It's not about religion!!
Jesus didn't come to start a religion. He came to have a relationship with you. He has a purpose and destiny for your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment