Sunday, August 25, 2024

When You Feel A Nudge

By Kay Heitsch

Do it now! Sometime later, never comes. ~ Motivational Quotes ~
I have learned that when you feel a nudge from God, you better take action now. Because there was an anointing at that time. When you put it off until later, sometimes later never comes.
I shudder to think what would have happened if I had not taken action when I felt the nudge to write Dr. Peale. What about when I felt the nudge to burying the bird or going to the corn stand? I could go on and on with one story after another.
Taking action at the right time brought about wonderful results.
Our Bible verse says. Live wisly! Use every chance you have to do good. Ephesians 5:15-17
To live wisely, we must use every chance to do good!
Please do it now! Sometime later, never comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment