Monday, August 5, 2024

If My People

By Kay Heitsch

I've read many posts about how this country needs to return to God. This is true. But the Bible clarifies who needs to make the changes for God to heal our land. It is "My people, who are called by My name."
Here is today's Bible verse. "If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14 NIV
It's time for God's people to humble themselves, pray, seek His face, and turn from their wicked ways. Then God will hear from heaven, forgive their sins, and heal their land!
Believers want the country to return to God. Well, this verse says that if we wish God to heal our land, it will start with "MY people," who are called by My name. That would be Christians!
It's time to take this seriously, Christians!

No comments:

Post a Comment