Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Help My Unbelief

By Kay Heitsch

Always remember you are braver than you think, stronger than you seem, smarter than you assume, and loved more than you know. ~ Help Us To Believe Quotes ~
It's good to remind ourselves that because of our relationship with the LORD, we are braver, stronger, and smarter than we think. Plus, a God willing to die for us loves us more than we know.
We have a God who can do the impossible! We sometimes believe this, but we sometimes have doubts.
Our Bible verse says. "I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!" Mark 9:24
When we have doubts, we can pray. I do believe, so please help me overcome my unbelief.
Always remember you are braver than you think, stronger than you seem, smarter than you assume, and loved more than you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment