Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Life Is What We Make It

By Kay Heitsch

In it to win it! ~ Inspirational Quotes ~
We can have a fantastic life if we do what God shows us in His word. We may not understand why we should do it, but we will eventually see if we do it.
We pay a high price for low living and a higher price when we cater to ourselves in an unhealthy way. The Bible shows how to have a wonderful life right here on earth. What we need to do is put it into practice.
When I turned my life over to the LORD, I wanted this life! I had lived life my own way for many years. Now, I wanted this overcoming life that I could see that other people had.
Our Bible verse says. Not that I have already obtained all this or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Philippians 3:12 NIV
I have a long way to go but I am in it to win it! I press on to live the life that Jesus died to give me!
Life is what we make it! I am in it to win it!

No comments:

Post a Comment