Saturday, July 27, 2024

Are You Peaceful?

 Are You Peaceful? By Kay Heitsch

Protect Your Peace. ~ Inspirational Quotes~
This morning, I filled out an anonymous, lengthy survey from Medicare. One question got my attention: Are you peaceful? I could select. All the time? Most of the time? And so on. I wanted to check All the time, but that would not be true. I had to check Most of the time.
I'll admit I don't always protect my peace. I usually pay with some health upset when I don't, so I try to protect my peace.
Our Bible verse says. Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled, and do not be afraid. John 14:27
I repeat this verse at times when I feel tensions rising. It helps me protect my peace when I use it. I'm thankful Jesus has given us His gift of peace.
Protect Your Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment